Monday, September 14, 2009

Wells Fargo Exec moves into 12 million dollar Malibu home

I was reading this article and it really made me hot. So I figure I would bring it to everyone's attention. There is this story linked above, That this Wells Fargo executive moved into a 12 million dollar home. The bank (Wells Fargo) subsequently denied requests to show the house to prospective buyers. I don't know about you but this made me really mad. Here the National Government bails out all these banks and we have these executives moving there family in making all this money not having to pay rent or just try to make ends meet, I mean come the hell on are you serious? Why would anyone in charge of something,( oversees foreclosed properties) put in this position by someone,(Wells Fargo) would think this is right. This person was known to throw party's in the summer said by residents this gated community. So when I keep hearing the government saying they believe in this and in that and yet they have these people in charge. How is that suppose make us feel as citizens in this government. How is this looking over the banks assuring that they are working to help this struggling economy . I don't know about you but this is a big blow in my confidence in anything that the government has to say or do. Seems like no one wants to follow though with anything. Seems like all they want to do is talk and no one wants to walk(make sure things are done right and follow though with what they say they going to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment